Wednesday, September 25, 2013

"Mind Science Kept Hidden" is a nifty alternative documentary

I am watching this one right now and I am only about a quarter of the way through with it, but I just wanted to post this blog really quickly. I've been working quite a lot lately, and I am leaving on another vacation in a few weeks. As a result blogging has taken a bit of a backseat. I've just been watching a couple of documentaries today in between getting caught up on chores and errands. I won't have another a day off again for a while, so I wanted to post this while I have the time. I have been reading about a lot interesting things lately, and this documentary really complements some of the really alternative subjects I have been studying. I will have to sit down and really blog quite a bit on it all when I find the time and some good links to post, but for now here is a rad documentary.

PREVIOUS LINK STOPPED WORKING. HERE'S ANOTHER LINK THAT CURRENTLY WORKS. IF THIS ONE STOPS WORKING, JUST SEARCH THE TITLE AND YOU WILL FIND OTHERS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIc2QySDcNo


Wishing you everything that is wonderful and fantastic.

Take care.

No comments: