Wednesday, June 26, 2013

“The Fluoride Deception” and can I figure out an alternative to letting myself be poisoned?

The facts are out there. Many studies have been done. Research papers have been written. There are a plethora of documentaries on the subject. Fluoridation of the drinking water is horribly detrimental to health and well being.

Let's break this down a bit. The local governments are adding fluoride to the tap water. Many living breathing human beings are drinking this stuff, bathing in this stuff and inhaling it in the form of steam as they take hot showers.

This stuff fluoride has been linked to all sorts of health problems. It is worth being concerned about if you have any desire to live a full healthy life.

It increases your risk for heart disease. And heart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S.

The fluoride scars and hardens your veins and arteries as it is coursing through them. They loose their suppleness and vitality.

That alone should hopefully generate some concern.

Fluoride calcifies you pineal gland. If you care at all about optimal brain function, this should really raise some concerns for you.

Fluoride is used in rat poison. Is that not a huge red flag???? It makes the rats' blood so thin that their hearts can no longer pump their blood.

There were a bunch of advertising campaigns decades ago to convince people that questioning the fluoridation of water was ignorant. I still talk to people now that believe that the fluoridation of water is a good thing. It drives me mad that these people are so duped and being poisoned.

And then there is me.... I still have not gotten a filter on my shower even though I am aware of the situation. I just do not think the filter is going to do shit. I am sure the fluoride and the chlorine will continue to poison me even if I get the filter. I filter my water from the tap from which I drink... but I am sure I am still ingesting the poison. I sometimes buy bottled spring water that has not been fluoridated... but the plastic molecules from the bottles are also poisonous. Fuck! What the hell am I to do?

You can get a still and distill your own water.

You can move to a place that does not fluoridate the water.

You can use well water.

There are solutions.

In the meantime while you are figuring out your own solutions and alternatives to being poisoned here is one of the many documentaries about the studies that link all sorts of health problems to the fluoridation of water.


Fluoride is industrial waste and it is poison.

Educate and protect yourself. You are precious. You deserve to live a beautiful, full, healthy life. It is your right.


Take care.

No comments: